Montblanc invites ocean lovers to share their passion for the sea by joining the Montblanc “Love the Sea” Photo Competition. Montblanc took pride in presenting the Montblanc Collection Villeret Tourbillon Cylindrique Geosphères Vasco da Gama and the Montblanc Heritage Chronométrie ExoTourbillon Minute Chronograph Vasco Da Gama Limited Edition at SIHH 2015 as a tribute to the first seafarer who had successfully voyaged from Europe to India via the southern seaway around the southern tip of Africa. Vasco da Gama’s feat not only made Portugal fortify its predominance as a seafaring and trading nation but also connected people’s lives on both hemispheres for centuries, not only geographically but also commercially and culturally. Since the birth of time, the ocean has been one of the most glorified wonders to mankind. Apart from playing an important role in the development of human history, the ocean has never ceased to charm the humans with its beauty and power. In order to celebrate the magnificence of the ocean, Montblanc is delighted to announce the launch of the Montblanc “Love the Sea” Photo Competition on 1 April 2015, inviting ocean lovers to share their passion for the sea by uploading photos to the Montblanc Facebook for the opportunity of winning an extraordinary prize.
1.“Like” the Montblanc Facebook page www.facebook.com/montblanc
2. Upload the entry to the contestant’s own Facebook page
(privacy setting must be set to “Public”).
3. Add the hashtag #montblanclovethesea in the photo caption.
4. The winner of each round will be the contestant whose entry has obtained the most “likes” on Montblanc Facebook page by 11:59pm on the final day of that particular round. Any “like” on any other pages (such as the participant’s personal page) will not be taken into account.
5. Montblanc will announce the winner on the Montblanc Facebook page on the next working day after the end of each round. Winners will be further informed on the details of prize collection.
6. In case of disputes, Montblanc reserves the rights of final decision.
Deadline of first-round competition: 14 April 2015
Deadline of second-round competition: 28 April 2015
A Montblanc leather business cardholder for the winner of each round